Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Grooming Day

Went to get my haircut yesterday...
when i was walking to the hairdresser's @ meridien
saw this mani-pedi place on the ground floor...

den began contemplating if i shd go for a mani-pedi or not.
shoved off the thought when i reached the salon.

after my haircut, as i walking out, tot i'll ask how much first...
by dat time, i was v much inclined to get a mani-pedi.
so went to the shop, asked for the price and got one done...
hehe...

it was quite a funny sight,
seeing some of the ppl doing a double take when they see a guy in there getting his nails done...

so i now have nice shiny nails... :)
think i'll have a mani-pedi everytime i come back from a trip...
it's quite a pampering feeling... Mmmm....

so ladies, feel free to ask me along if u cant find any mani-pedi buddy... :)
this makes it my 3rd mani and 2nd pedi in my life...
and the beginning of more to come i guess...

oh well... leaving for thailand tom. think i'll be buying some tees...
if u have anything u want me to get for u, sms me.

or if u need to get hold of me, u can email me at:
Fugro_3@hmcmail.com
and pls put my name in the subject header...
this is the common email addy everyone on the ship uses.
and it's only applicable to this current trip.

and i think i'll try to make a new friend on each flight i take.
and so make myself talk to the stranger next to me, and expand my contacts..
and i'm planning to record my weight b4 and after every trip.
see if i've gained weight... haha...
can get pretty fattening, juz eating and sleeping onboard...

weight before trip: 66kg

we'll see when i get back ;)

No comments: