Friday, November 17, 2006

A Time To Remember

Was back in camp today doing my 10th day of my 15 day reservist (coz not counting weekends)
saw this warrant officer earlier in the morning ard 8.30.
at 10.30 i heard news dat he had passed away in the hospital.

was quite shocked when i heard the news...
besides being a heavy smoker, he was quite fit... played soccer mainly.
and now he leaves behind his wife and i heard, 2 daughters as well.
kinda worry a little for his wife and children...
their income and living expenses.

another reminder as to how short and unpredictable life can be.
so i juz want to take this opportunity to say,
"Thank you and I love you."
to the many ppl who have entered my life and left a piece of their lives in mine,
to the many ppl who are still a part of my life.

No comments: