Sunday, November 25, 2007

Boats Are my 2nd Home

Got back from batam doing some setup work on a rig and a barge.
had a day's break n after working thru yesterday n today,
it's time to sail off again tonite to the gulf of thailand.

fortunately, this is gona b only a one week job...
so will b back home soon... :)
so dun need to miss me...

but the one week in batam was real hard work...
pulling cables across the deck, setting up gps antennas on top of the crane on the rig,
which at the very top, where i was, shd be abt 70 meters from the ground.
think damien, mark n ben would have been so scared dat they prob will have shitted in their pants.
hehehehe...

this weekend n the next burnt... my consolation is my long leave in dec.
n my holiday trip to shanghai !!yay!!
but need winter clothes...
so the ampersand boss is going to shop w me when i get back...
hor? hor? hehehehe...

dat's all for now la.
gota go take a bath n get ready to go for mass at sacred heart since couldn't attend this morning.
take care u all!!

No comments: