Thursday, July 02, 2009

Nameless

Been wanting to blog but have been pretty lazy to do it, even tho i've got nothing to do at home.

1) went down to next on monday for a haircut. but hairdresser suggested a perm to give my hair a little more shape n volume. so i gave it a shot. so i've got slightly wavy hair which is a nice change really. after seeing my hair in it's straight, floppy limp state for the last i duno how many yrs.

2) the new lift at my block is operational! and it's fast. and i'm still try to get used to stopping on my floor and walking to my door. and like wad jerms said, now i will know which floor all the babes in the block are on. kekeke...

3) eugene left for switzerland last nite. so he's not gona b ard for the next 6mths. look like i REALLY need to get the new comp otherwise i'll hear no end from my dad abt the comp hanging while he's on skype w eug.

4) i really need a holiday. i'm comtemplating a 5day chillout at redang liao. keep expenses low.
need to save up for nz in jan next yr.

5) i must remember to eat up dat LAST krispy kreme dat's been in my fridge. i keep wanting to eat it on my way to the office but i keep forgetting!!

No comments: