Thursday, September 03, 2009

Sailing, sailing home...

I've now been onboard for 4 days now.
of which abt 2 1/2 days were spent being actually out at sea.

i've been doing nothing except eat, watch my tv series and play my fb games.
i finished 17 episodes of The Big Bang Theory Season 1 on monday,
23 episodes of The Big Bang Theory Season 2 on tue,
4 episodes of Robot Chicken Season 4 and 1 episode of Prison Break Season 4 on wed,
and finished 5 episodes of Carrier Season 1 today so far.

this sea trial better end soon or i will finish watching everything i have on my hdd.

on a more positive note, being able to do all these means my colleague did a proper job of commissioning the system onboard. so i have to thank him for dat.
but it's also thanks to him dat i'm on a sea trial as well coz he is away in norway for a training course.

and becoz of this sea trial, i have to forfeit my weekend dive at pulau aur which cost me $370. gona see if i can claim the money from the office. luckily i've satisfied my diving needs in malta. but i would really love to have gone for dat dive.

so i have another 5-6days to go before i can dream of us sailing back to singapore. so i guess i better go easy on the tv shows n movies.
till den have a great weekend!

No comments: