Tuesday, December 01, 2009

The Undead Blog

It's alive!! It's alive!!

ok... i've only not posted for abt a mth. but it feels like so much longer.
a thousand apologies to the ppl who come here to look for a new entry only to find none.

well... nov seemed to have been a rather exciting month.
let's roughly list out wad's happened from 29 oct till now.

1) met someone who kinda wowed me on the first meeting. but most of u peeps who read my
blog know the story already. *fingers crossed*

2) away from work for a whole month - 1 week leave and 3 weeks of reservist.
went to bkk for a short weekend holiday during the 1 week leave.

3) bought the imperial star destroyer lego star wars collectors edition which cost me 720.

4) felt really super broke when i had like abt 100 in my wallet to last me for abt a week.
felt really super relieved when my ot came in today.

5) started going for my ipt training. finished 1 1/2 weeks, 2 1/2 more to go.

6) went to sentosa on the hari raya haji holiday to tan. got a decent tan (i think).
found a new nice hangout place - wavehouse. waaaaaaay better than cdm imo.
plus weds are 1-for-1 for EVERYTHING! food, drinks and surf.

7) celebrated jacq's and alex's bdays.

8) watched victor/victoria. it was alrite. not worth watching a 2nd time.

9) met up w the church girls group (now more like girls n partners) for dinner on haji also.
and also to celebrate bdays.

guess dat's all. but it was all goooooooooooooooooooooooooood.
sorry i'm too lazy to give details of everything. ask me if u kaypoh enough to wana know more.

No comments: