Friday, March 12, 2010

Counting Down, Counting Down

In another few more days, i'll b home, back on land.
in another few more days, i'll b sleeping in my beloved bed, which i'm 1000% sure, my bro is sleeping in right now.
in another few more days, i'll b playing bioshock 2 on my pc.
in another few more days, i'll b powering.
in another few more days, i'll b back in the office.
in another few more days, i'll b pokering on weekend nites.
in another few more days, i'll b checking my toto tickets. (yes... i havent checked them yet.)
in another few more days, i'll b mj-ing on fri nites.
in another few more days, well... u get the idea.

i've been away for quite a while now. 1 wk b4 CNY and 2 more after makes 3 weeks living onboard.
miss the food the most. luckily i've had my power pitstop couple days ago.
if i'm lucky, i might get my maggi goreng w teh tarik pitstop tmr morning. *fingers crossed*

well, it's nice to have made some new frens on this trip.
so a big harlow to u all but i doubt they'll b reading this.
it's been great working w them and getting to know them as well.

my sleeping pattern was all out of whack sleeping at 10am-ish or 3pm-ish and waking up in the afternn or ard 9pm-ish.
over the last couple of days, i've been sleeping like 3ish and waking up ard 9ish, trying to get back into a regular proper sleeping pattern.
guess i shd b gng off to sleep now.

see u guys pretty soon! hope u havent missed me much.
let me know if u did :D

No comments: