Monday, May 03, 2010

Almost Missed

Was off to philippines for work on sunday morning.
so left the chalet early at 7.30am to go to changi airport.
everything went well until i got to the domestic airport.

my flight was scheduled for 1605 takeoff. but my boarding pass said boarding time was 1625.
but there was no display or notification to say dat the flight was delayed until prolly like 1600.
so i heard dat the flight is delayed due to a late departure from singapore.
so i continued listening to my music... while waiting for the gate to open.

it was almost 5pm when i heard the announcement calling for me to proceed to the gate.
i had only heard my name and not the gate number so i quickly looked for one of the gate staff to enquire.
got the gate number and run like the wind. wasn't sure if i was the last one or among the last ones at dat time.
upon reaching the gate, den i realized i was the last pax.
so i had the whole plane waiting for me. oops :P sorry folks. and thanx for waiting.

when i sat down and was preparing to turn off my iphone, i couldn't find my iphone pouch.
i figured i must have dropped it when i jumped up to run to the gate.
and in the pouch was my airplane earphone adapter. looks like i'll b using SIA's not-dat-fantastic earphones for the flight back.

so here i am now at the hotel lobby, blogging and FB-ing and msn-ing coz there's no internet service in the rm. only free wifi in the lobby or poolside.
think i shd adjorn to the poolside later after lunch.

but waiting for something to happen, not knowing when it'll happen sux.
sux to the max.
coz i'm now waiting for the agent to tell me wad time he'll pick me up to send me to the heliport.

but meantime lunch is here.
so this entry ends now coz feeding a hungry stomach is impt.

No comments: