Sunday, November 13, 2005

The Answers and My Roller Coaster Ride

The answers to the prev post are:

AIDS : As If Doing Something
NTUC : Never Trust Union Chief

hahaha.. bet u all never expected dat !!

happy stuff aside...
these couple of weeks have been a real roller coaster ride.
one moment i'm feeling good abt the career and i'm questioning myself the next.
it's been like 2 weeks now. duno how long more the feeling is gona stay...
but i think if this is how it's gona be for the first year or so... i dun think i can take it.

after listening to my boss's talk on thurs, i realized i'm an emotion-driven person.
holding the traits not really good for this career as a financial advisor.
and i dun want to leave only after i've closed a number of cases as it will be unfair to my clients.

somehow, i think my talents are not suited for this...
but rather better suited for a more hands-on, technical kind of job. think i'd prefer dat.

No comments: