Monday, January 19, 2009

Over The Oceans and The Seas

Since leaving the airforce, my life has inadvertably been very connected w water.
from the day i did my open water course till today, i've not looked back since.

and i'm glad everything happened.
i cant imagine myself leading a life juz sitting in the office, staring at the monitor.
and tho sometimes, unfortunate things happen, it all comes w the job.

and this cny will b the 2nd in 3 yrs where i wun get to spend it at home.
but i'm ok w it... it's juz my dad who was kinda like "what?! u're not ard for cny?!"
but i think he realizes that there is no other choice.
he prob wonders why cant i juz get a regular job like everyone else.

but like i said, i enjoy wad i'm doing and i think dat's impt.
i get time in the office, sitting in front of the monitor, going online, chatting on msn n on fb.
and i also get time out of the office (which is much more) doing REAL work at the shipyards, overseas, etc...

and so this year, REAL work is taking me out to international waters this cny.
gona b boarding tom and will b spending the next 10-15 days there.
i juz hope i can be home in time for dinner w jasmine n my most awesomely anticipated sec 4 class reunion.
dinner w jasmine can b arranged again... but the dinner meetup w the guys... i really wana go for this... *crosses fingers*

and before i leave tom, i'm gona see the doc today, coz i've been coughing fairly badly the last few days. and i suspect the generous benefactor who granted me this gift is adel.
thanks leh :S

if i'm lucky, i might get internet access onboard and den i can get online n kill time in a more sanely manner.
otherwise i hope my slightly over 100hours worth of movies n tv shows will last me.
and of coz i WILL be looking forward to the REALLY BIG FAT overtime angpow my office will bestow upon me when i get back.
kekekeke...

No comments: