Friday, January 23, 2009

Worst Days At Work = X + 1

Let's add another day to the count of worst days at work.

i'm not going to go all technical abt it but let's juz say a component of my system on the ship cannot be ready for the client to accept coz of a little accident partly due to my fault.

it's a real sucky feeling man...
i feel like i've let my boss down n whoever's expecting me to do a proper good job.
i juz feel like digging a hole and burying myself in there...

this is like the 2nd mis-adventure at work in a row.
on my last job to brunei, i brought the wrong software and din managed to complete the service call.
and another colleague has to go n finish it up.

ROARRR!!!! wish i can go home to my xbox n juz hide in my room n game...
or juz go out n have a few drinks to forget abt it....

this juz
SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS,
ASS BIG TIME!!!

2 comments:

stefette said...

cheer up mr p! who doesn't make mistakes? it's how u learn from them n nt repeat d same mistakes agn tt count ya? =)

splatpotato said...

i know... but it's more the fact dat the mistakes were back to back.