Monday, March 30, 2009

Biting Into The Inedible Apple

Bought my first apple product last wed - the ipod touch.
bought the 16gb version coz i dun think i'll need 32gb of space.

the main reason i got it is coz the 4gb samsung player i have isn't enough to hold all my music.
my main gripe with the ipod is dat there is no radio but i guess it's something i can get used to.

been spending the whole of yesterday updating my library, looking for album names and album art for all my music.
after working from 3pm to almost midnight, i've finished doing up all the chinese bands and female singers and a few male singers. gona continue w finishing up the male singers and den move on to the english songs.
it's gona take quite a while but i get the massive feeling of achievement seeing all the songs having an album art and scrolling thru all the covers in cover flow.

and while looking for a sock for the ipod on sat, i saw this amazing ipod radio.
since the hifi in my room was dead after a long tenure of service,
i tot mayb getting a ipod radio might a good idea since the need for a cd player isn't exactly there anymore.
i must say the first time i tested it at the store, i was blown away by the sound quality.
it's got a decently good bass for something dat small.

but when i brought it home and set it up under my table, i realized dat it's too high for me to dock my ipod if i wana play my music.
so to plug in the ipod, i have to bring the duo-i down to the floor.

but overall, i have to admit it's a good buy.

and after all dat talk abt my apple and apple-related purchases, i wana rewind to sat morning.

went to rider's cafe for brunch w adel after accompanying her to make her study loan enquiries.
and i must say the food there is amazing.
i had their rider's breakfast which includes 2 pieces of toast, 2 eggs (i had mine sunny side), a choice of bacon, ham or sausage ( i had ham).
added a side order of bacon to the rider's breakfast. and if dat wasn't enough, i also ordered pancakes to share.
fotos are on adel's fb (i think). my fotos are still in the camera coz i am not done w the 36 exposures :D

i like the v cozy, laidback feeling the place seems to have.
it seems like it's one of those places where u can go every week for brunch, sit ard for tea and juz chill.
but of coz dat is also subjected to the health status of my wallet. but dat's another story altogether.

dat's all for now... it's almost 5.30 which means it's time to go home.
yes... i'm blogging while at work.
Shhh.... pls dun tell anyone. hehe...






No comments: