Friday, October 28, 2005

Diploma Holder No More

Woohoo !!

juz got my results from the university of london...
though "the Examiners have deteted plagiarism (the work has been copied verbatim from the subject guide) in the assignment and it has been determined therefore that you should be given a mark of 0 for this assignment", i still passed the required no of units to graduate.

phew!! one of my fears is now over... i'm now a degree holder. an honours student... hehehe...
Highest Education Qualification: Diploma in Mechatronics BSc in Computing and Information Systems

juz wana thank all the people who have been praying for me... if anyone DID pray for me...

now is part 2 - the new career. got my licence a week ago... YAY!! so means i can officially start work and arrange contracts of insurance for anyone.

trying to arrange appointments with friends and ex-colleagues. help me out people...
i need the referrals to expand my network of contacts. you dun have to really buy anything from me,
tho it'll be good if u can... :)

really wana make this long term. dun wana drop out halfway. i'm gona make it !!
so ppl, pls continue to pray for me... and pls dun hesitate to scold me if i try to sales talk you during
non-business outings.

gona sleep now... got to be at work at 9.30am tom... or rather later...
nitezzz everyone !!
sweet dreams !!
sleep tight !!
love u all !!

No comments: