Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Bitten By The Bug

I've been bitten by the facebook bug.
frens have been asking me to sign up and all... saying how fun it is and how intereactive, etc.
but i've always declined coz i hardly update on friendster anyway...
so wasn't keen on another social networking thingy.

but boredom has taken its toll on me and i gave in...
i signed up.
and so during my 12hr shift i'm, quoting peter, "grinding on facebook".
chalking up munny to buy food for my (fluff) pet, gaining xp on mobster,
imcreasing points for my vampire and zombie, superpoking frens to unlock new actions...

but i must admit dat tho the interface is rather messy unlike friendster's, it is rather addictive.
but i figure dat i'll be less regular once i get back to sg and b busy w new games for the pc and 360.
games awaiting for me are bioshock, medal of honor: airborne (both pc) and fifa 08 (360).
not too sure when guitar hero 3 is coming out but i've seen the songlist on the game and i dun know most of the songs.
at least i know a good number of the songs on GH2.

i'm off now... gona go watch a machinima mini-series created based on MOHA. looks interesting.

No comments: