Monday, September 03, 2007

Happy Birthday!!

It's dat time of the year again.
it's 4th sept...

my birthday!
but i'm spending it on the barge, having nothing to do all day...

juz got an email informing me dat my payment for my tees have been refunded.
emailed the company. waiting for a reply.

been working on my resumes and sending out a few while i was out at sea.
even one to chevron, the very place where my dad works... haha...
luckily the position i'm applying for is in a different dept from my dad.
i think it'll b quite weird to b working in the same department as my dad.

but at the same time,
i'm grateful for the help my dad has given me in helping find out abt the job vacancies in chevron
and helping me look out for the ad in the papers.
so i've been working on my cv and going to send soon...

so this job is my no 1 priority... i'm really hoping to get this job... i duno why.
there's juz this excitement that's building up in me as i prepare to send out my resume.

oh... and here's a request, for those who more or less drop by to keep upself updated w my life,
pls leave a comment or something so i know u drop by... and my blog wun look so dead.
hahaha... i know i haven't been blogging for quite a long while...
and this workless project i'm on right now is the perfect time and place for me to get started again.

and for those who are looking for decently cheap and unique accessories,
check out liquidesigns. it's run by a fren who makes them...
she recently resurrected the business... hahaha... i think.
so yea.. check it out and if u see something u like, go get it.
while stocks last !!

i've got approximately slightly under 2 months till i get out and get home...
but i'm hoping and planning to drop by melbourne to visit ryan on my way back.
prob gona spend a couple of days there...
gona shop a bit, walk a bit, pub quite a lot of bit and gamble lots at crown... hahaha...

guess dat's all i have folks.
cheerios!!

1 comment:

tress said...

HAPPY BIRDDAY POTATOEEEEEE

thought id say it to you in person la. anyway we did remember it cos we oredi got ur pressy ready and waiting for you when you get back =D

so FASTERLY come back! hope u get a job that won't make you travel too often then can hang out with us more =)