Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Craving Satisfied

It's now 2.22am.
juz came back from supper w ewen.

was supposed to go sleep ard 1am...
but somehow felt a little hungry.
wanted to cook instant noodles n fry my little can of foie gras but was too lazy to cook.

so mac's is the next best choice. but figured by the time, they deliver to my place,
i could have gone to the one at bb central n have my fries n b on my way back.

been wanting to have fries coz i wana have them w the sauce i bought in paris.
sauce pomme-frites it is called. and it's gooooood.

the mac's in paris also give a similar sauce for their fries and i like it.
so bought the sauce when i saw it in the supermarket.
looks quite like the one from mac's, but slightly different still.

anyway... so wanted to eat something and i know i wana go out.
so i asked ewen since i know both him and fel are awake but fel is busy w work.
technically i can walk to bb central and ewen has to drive down.
but he din feel like driving and i really wana have my fries w the sauce.
so i drove down to pick him up.

after one large fries, i wasn't satisfied. my mouth still longed for something more. so did my stomach.
so i went to order another 6pc nuggets and an apple pie.
and after all dat, my craving is finally satisfied.

and now, i'm a little too full to go sleep now.
confirm will get fat like shit. not dat i'm not right now...
but at least i'm not like FAT fat... juz tubby fat.
watever dat means...
hahahaha...

still working on my europe post. no inspiration to write dat one...
so dat'll take a while for me to complete it.
bear w me...

a word of apology to my frens who have dropped by now and then to only discover
the bloody potato hasn't posted anything new in so many months.

a 50% complete foto compilation of my europe trip can b found here.
and for everyone's info, i'm still selling my Louis Vuitton Epi Leather Jasmin in white.
dimensions are: 12.6" x 7.1" x 3.5"

mail me for more details.

and with dat, i end this post. till den...
and keep reminding abt my europe post ;)


No comments: