Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Shock Shock, Horror Horror!!

Was looking thru my Amex acct online the other day...

and i saw 2 horror transactions -

19 June EARLY REFUND
22,80 EUROPEAN UNION EURO
$49.58
19 June EARLY REFUND
136,83 EUROPEAN UNION EURO
$297.57

MY TAX RETURNS!!! gone like dat.
was wondering wad it was at first... den i checked my tax return docs.
and saw the terms dat if the forms were not mailed back by 14 june,
they will debit the returns to my credit card.

so it means my forms din reach them on time.
at first i couldn't find my receipt for my registered mail.
so i tot i might have sent them out late.

but i found my receipt on my office table this morning and it says dat i had sent it out on 4 june.
somewhere, somehow, someone screwed up... and i have to pay abt $350 for it.
there goes my samsonite.

email singpost to find out when my docs reached global refund in paris.
i hope i can contest the payment n make them gime my money back :(

and i hope it's the french postal service's fault...
but even if it is, now i'm wondering how i can get my money back.
sigh.

No comments: