Sunday, June 29, 2008

Eventful Day

Today was quite a day...

went for a fren's wedding in the morning,
den visited a fren who gave birth at thomson medical this morning.
and i found out in the evening dat the archbishop meritus (i hope dat's how u spell it) passed away this afternoon.
went for my other frens' engagement bbq after going to daily scoop and island creamery to pick up ice cream.

now i'm back.. feeling kinda achy coz i played bball w my colleagues after work for abt an hour or an hour and a half. running ard is damn tiring la! and my shooting sux. BIG TIME.
i only scored like 2 baskets and both were from lay-ups. so mayb i need to work on dat.

was supposed to play tennis w ben n jacq in the morning... but i'm quite tired.
and wun b able to run abt when i play... so i think i'll pass this time round and join them next time.
another 7 more days and my new tv arrives! so exciting!!
thinking of going to ikea tom afternoon to buy a shelf so i can put my 360 and future starhub digital box. den i will have completed turning my room into my personal gaming/ entertainment room.

i can watch dvds on the 360 since dat doubles up as a dvd player. game on the 360 or laptop,
which incidentally, is giving me lots of problems.
i suspect the hdd is abt to fail. which means time to back up all my fotos, music and other impt docs b4 it officially crashes.

it really sux to lose all ur fotos, bookmarks, contacts, savegames, music and wad not when the hdd goes. so rem... backup all ur impt data.
better still, kepp them on a separate physical hdd. makes life easier.

it's almost 2 am now... looks like it seems i have found my mood to blog...
hope the momentum keeps going...
gona go off now... see ya all later!!

No comments: