Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Maltese Adventures - Day 2

Before i get down to the actual blog details, i'll juz state dat i'm juz dumping wadever i wrote in my itouch during the duration of my little holiday in malta.
there is no day 1 coz nothing really happened. i juz walked ard.
and fotos can be found on fb.
and with dat, let's begin.

Day 2 Sunday 16 Aug 2009
Super cockup. Forgot to charge can batt. Got half life for whole of mdina. Hope it will last.
A bus inspector came up to check out tickets.
funny thing is the inspector looks like he's abt 15yrs younger than e bus driver la.
hahaha...

my cam batt died halfway thru Mdina.
it is really as it claims to be - a silent city. A small walled city a narrow streets.
you feel like u're in a different world once you step in.
and it's not jus a tourist attraction, it's a place where real pol live in a their own addresses.
the place is pretty steeped in history having survived thru e centuries. simply amazing.

cockup no2 - somehow e itouch got turned on.
guess I din turn it off tho I tot I did when I got off the bus.
so no music for the bus ride back to the hotel.

on the way back, e bus drove by a car accident.
couldn't see if any1 was badly injured, but there was an ambulance.
and it doesn't matter where u're from, you'll kaypoh when u see an accident.

Back at e hotel ard 5.15pm. Quickly dumped my stuff in e rm n headed down to pub at e street corner to catch e spurs-liverpool match.
spurs played a gd game I must say. Liverpool din look like they had much ideas gong fwd.
glenn johnson did put up a gd performance running down e right flank.
insua din seem to know wad to do a e ball on e left flank up front.

gota b up early tom for my dive at Gozo.
hope I'll get to see some of e island.
Need to find some form of moisturizer cox my jergens ultra healing lotion is running out.
shd head to e supermaket now b4 it closes.
bad news - the supermarket is closed.

BAH.

No comments: