Monday, August 24, 2009

The Maltese Adventures - Day 3

Day 3 Monday 17 Aug 2009
Din dive today. Woke up a my left knee kinda stiff. Knew it was e result of too much walking at mdina. Went to e hospital nearby to get meds to recover so I can dive on tue n wed. Got a lil lost looking for e hospital. Walked past it, not realizing it was a hospital. stopped a car to ask where it was and he told me it was round the corner. and i had not spotted the hospital after making the corner until i saw the ambulance parked in front. only den did i realize dat DAT was the hospital. saw the doc and he
said dat e pain was a result of built up lactic acid in e body.
looks like my body needs to get more fit.

stayed in the room pretty much the whole afternoon n watched my movies to rest up the leg.
by evening after dinner, the pain is no more n I can dive tom! Woohoo. Not as many dives as I had hoped. But at least I get to dive.

No comments: