Monday, August 24, 2009

The Maltese Adventures - Day 4

Tuesday 18 Aug 2009
Diving day! But e bad luck continues to plague for a little while more.
Juz b4 gng for e 1st dive, my fin strap broke. So I had to sit out on dat dive.
It was a wreck dive of a patrol boat.
But e dive shop ppl managed to help borrow a pair for my 2nd dive. Coolios.

Hit a thermacline at ard 18m. Good thing e suits were 5mm. So it din kill me much tho I was wearing shorties. Saw a few jellies.
there was a statue of e virgin mary in an underwater alcove. Saw some old stuff lying on e seabed.
at first glance i tot they were like old cannons but tot they wun b on the surface still after so long.

Went for nite dive as well. Most interesting thing was we saw a baby octopus.
1 of e dive masters tried to catch it but failed. In a bid to escape, it squirted a lil swirl of ink instead of a big puff. dat was fun.

was ard 12.30am by the time i got back to the hotel and dumped my stuff to find food.
but there was no food to be found. no room service either.
spoke w the recep to see if there was any food ard, but there was none.
the coffeehouse had some cheese n ham available for breakfast the next day so they said they could make me a ham n cheese sandwich.
i readily said ok. 1 sandwich and a fairly filled stomach, i went back to my room.
was super tired. fell asleep halfway writing this on my itouch.


No comments: