Monday, February 16, 2009

The 30yo Needs New Eyes

Flying off to melbourne in a bit.
but silly me din read my boarding pass after checking in my luggage.
so did a little walkabout in T3, had a little brekkie and headed to my gate.
while waiting for the security checks, i tot i'll read my boarding pass.
and guess wad i saw?


You are invited to the Silver Kris Lounge

felt a little silly lor... it's not like i get to chill in such lounges everytime.
so ya...

den after clearing security, we were told to go to A12 from the current A10 coz they were changing planes.
and i was at A12, we were re-directed to A5. so ya... after brekkie, i got a little walking exercise b4 i sit on my ass for the next 8hrs.

hope i get shopping/gambling/eating time in melb.
guess my flight is gona get delayed since they've got to re-prep the new plane and all dat.
so i guess i'll see u all in summery melbourne!!

tata!

No comments: