Thursday, February 12, 2009

STFU

Was on my way to michelle's place after work to pick up my 'Random Name' stamp so that i can write NTUC Income an official letter, my colleague (let's call him A) called me to ask me abt a job i did this morning. and he was complaining abt how he was given the job last minute b4 he left the office and how the boss always gives him last minute work... blah blah blah...

was kinda pissed w his complaining and all dat coz if u dun wana do, tell the boss la.
so i juz asked him outright if he wanted to do it or not and he said no.
so i told him i'll do it. so mafanic la... and so ROAR!! i dun even know how to describe.

so tom's gona b a busy day, continuing w wad i did today on 1 vessel
and going back to e cursed vessel i was stuck on for 18 days.
lots of work, not much time. but oh well, work's got to be done so let's get it done.

dat's all... got it out of my system liao.
i'm happy again.
muhahaha... last day of work tom den i'm off to melbourne.
so exciting!! flying 7 1/2hrs in business class. *still crossing my fingers dat economy doesn't free up*
i'm a happy camper.
LALALA!! LALALA!!

No comments: