Friday, February 20, 2009

Luck Running Out?

I happily checked out of the hotel today to go to the vessel,
confident we'll get my test done and we'll sail out.

but let's juz say i think my luck has run out.
first i missed the captain's email in the morning which could have saved me all the misery.
coz he emailed me to stay on in the hotel coz the vessel isn't sailing till sunday. 2 nites leh!!
i could have done so much more w 2 days n 2 nites lor. like buy more clothes and shoes n gamble some more.

but instead i'm stuck onboard the vessel, with nothing to do, no shopping, no gambling, no walkabouts.
with a slow internet connection, tho i shd b grateful dat there's internet access onboard.
and to make things a little more worse, the internet connection point in my cabin isn't working and i have to use the connection in another cabin.

kinda getting a little sick of this waiting thingy. i juz wana get out and go back.
coz wad was supposed to be a hit and run job, became a lengthy car chase.
so i'll b missing on sat, the super bbq we've been planning for and on sun, sentosa sunday,
which we haven't have had in quite a long time as well.

and i cant go back in time to start my IPT since i've missed 3 sessions now.
and i can only miss 2 sessions if i wana get rt exemption.
so dat means i'm gona re-book for another schedule for my IPT.

ROAR!!

No comments: