Monday, February 16, 2009

You Know...

You're kinda screwed when u know u have to wake up at 8.30 to start work
but u're still online and wide awake and still playing mousehunt, robot builder and fish wrangler on fb.

flying to melb on business class was indeed a real pampering experience.


a seat wide enough to sit 1 1/2 of me, as well as a seatbelt w airbag

this is the seat next to mine my personal entertainment centre seatbelt w airbag - who would have thought?
- i was too lazy to get off my arse to take a pic of MY seat,


3 course meal after take off,

appetiser main course dessert

another small one juz b4 landing (din take foto of this one),

a seat dat can also transform into a flatbed, awesome headphones, little bedroom slippers.


and headphones dat ACTUALLY look and feel like headphones


it's so shiok, first thing i did when i got into the room n got the lappie set up was to check if i can upgrade to biz for my return trip and have enough for a free trip somewhere end of the year or early next year.
and i think i can! dat means i dun have to put my krispy kreme under the seat in front of me and have no space to place my feet :D

i hope i get to finish my job by tom and have wed and thur to walk ard to shop and to check out more of melb.

No comments: