Friday, September 23, 2005

Can Life Get Any Worse?

Went down to stansfield juz now to check on my results...
found out i'm currently under investigation for suspected plagarism.
how sucky can dat be?

when i DID copy work in my 1st and 2nd year, nothing happens.
and when i DO do my own work in my 3rd year, i get investigated.
where's the logic in this?

called the university and they told me that can't disclose which module is under investigation.
but been told it'll prob take abt 4 weeks to investigate, and send a letter to me, informing me of the results of the investigations and the actions taken, if any.

this sucks la... it's not as if it's bad enough waiting for MAS to approve my licence so dat i can start work.
now DIS has to happen.

BURN! GOLDSMITH COLLEGE! BURN!

went to catch the longest yeard at PS after checking my 'results' to like hopefully cheer myself up.
movie was funny... but it din help. reality sunk back in after the movie... but it was a good 2hr respite.
i can only slowly wait for another 3-4 weeks to know wat's gona happen to me. y is my life at the moment all abt waiting?

waiting to get licence.
waiting to know if i graduate or get charged.
waiting for time to help me get over the closed chapter of my life.
wait... wait... wait...

is god like trying to teach me patience?
but dis is like damn extreme la... think god wants me to learn extreme patience...
maybe humility as well...

dear god, if this is your will, grant me the strength.

2 comments:

Little Miss Snooze said...

!?!?!?!

splatpotato said...

ur response is in response to my being investigated for plagarism rite?