Friday, September 30, 2005

K-Lunch

Went to kbox for klunch after the talk by henderson global about their global and european reits.
was pretty much swayed as an investro to invest in their european reits.
their investment rationale made sense to me and i can understand their investment approaches.
both funds are available for CPF-OA and cash investments.

anyway... so went to kbox at suntec after the talk.
5 of us went first and we were joined by another 4 colleagues.
found out 4 things today:

1) one of my colleague sounds quite like stefanie sun when she sings.
2) another colleague can sing chinese songs tho she is quite kantang like me... except maybe i am still more cheena than her.
3) one of my managers can sing quite well.
4) the microwaved lunch offered cannot make it.


2 of us who went were my managers.

things seem a little better at work now... communicating more with my fellow BFCers.
have lots more to learn from everyone.

No comments: