Tuesday, August 30, 2005

My New Career

Started work liao...
went down to the company to sign my contract as well as fill in my application to obtain a representative licence. training started today. touched on prospecting clients and how to work around the objections potential clients might throw at me.

quite interesting i must say. how i say things will inevitably cause the prospect to form certain impressions.
according to the trainer, i've gota learn to adjust my tone in accordance w the other party's.
guess these are skills which can only get better w more practice.

there's only 3 of us in this training class... so i guess i'll be seeing them both for the next 3 months plus.
guess they can start selling once this 2 week training is over. but i still gota wait for my licence. will b taking my 4th paper meantime. hope i can clear it b4 i get my licence so dat i can start selling everything once i start my business.

so remember everyone... "I help people manage their finances."
or rather, "I help YOU manage your finances."
hope to get my name cards soon... den can start to give out to ppl. hehehe...

so dun avoid me... coz i'm not juz selling insurance.
i'm selling you financial solutions to achieve your financial goals.
when u make money, i make money. when u have a peace of mind, i have a peace of mind.
sounds like all propoganda rite? but dat's the truth. REALLY, i'm not kidding you.

now i aim to own a car in 2-3 years. if assuming i earn abt $4000 a month, i'll be able to save abt i hope $2000 a month. assuming personal expenditure is at most abt $1600-2000.
den in a year i can save abt $24000. den can save $48000 in 2 years and $72000 in 3 years !!
and i seriously doubt i'll be only earning $4000 a month for the next 3 years. so the potential for more savings by end of 3 years is HUGE !! WOW !!

okie... dis is all assuming everything goes according to plan. of coz in between i'll prolly sign up for a professional certification course to boost my credentials. all these sound so good. i'm sure it wun juz be sounding good if i work towards it. it's become reality.

so here's to my new career as a financial advisor and mayb financial planner in the future.
and mayb possibly financial analyst.

on a slightly less cheery note. stupid me went to look at her fotos. made me miss her again.
mayb i shd go find a day to cry over things... but i'm not a crying person leh...
at most i'll shed a tear. not dat it's not worth crying over... but dat's juz not me.
think i'm the kind who'll bury myself w all kinds of stuff to keep it out of my mind.
wonder if it's healthy. enlighten me, fellow frens.

No comments: