Friday, August 12, 2005

No title...

Had a terrible nightmare last nite.

dreamt dat tmg went out w my bro.
think it was something like we were all out at some holiday thingy or soemthing.
den there she was in a absolutely beautiful dress. pastel green i think.
i may seem like an uly color but u shd have seen it in my dream. she was juz gorgeous.

den think somehow got into a quarrel and she went off arm in arm w my bro, who was dressed in a suit.
he looked pretty smart, i have to admit.

den i woke up. it was juz too scary to sleep on.

this is not good. i'm supposed to be trying to get over it and move on.
guess deep down i do wish we could get back together.
shd see less of her if i wana move on. was doing quite fine until i was spending a little too much time w her over the national day holiday.

read this girl's blog abt her heartless ex-bf. got the link from blinkymummy.
looks like i'm like one of those avid blog readers. hahaha.
think it all started w mr brown.

here's her blog description:
My ex-boyfriend and I had been dating for 8 months. On July 20 2005, our 8th month anniversary, he broke up with me when I told him that I was 11 weeks pregnant with his child. This blog records my thoughts, reflections and feelings of dealing with this unwanted pregnancy.

although i dun agree w his choice, i shall not comment, coz i really wouldn't know wat i'll do if it happened to me.
so shall not judge, lest i be judged.

gona sleep now. got interview tom, den got my module 5 exam at 1.35pm. den meeting up with a manager who was from phillip capital for another round of interviews. it's gona b a busy day.

wish me luck and pray for me!!

nitezzzz

1 comment:

Little Miss Snooze said...

Yah, i read that too.
I think the guy is too immature to handle it.
What a B@st@rd!