Friday, August 05, 2005

What A Week !!

It's been quite a busy week this week.
went for CMFAS M9 tutorial lessons on tue, wed and thur.
boy, was it tiring... but at least it's helping me in my understanding of the subject.
now i need to clear the exam next wed.

was walking around town when i saw this on the hoarding ard the construction dat was going on at centrepoint.


click on image for a clearer view

it was pretty interesting coz it isn't your typical "danger,keep out!" or "sorry for the inconvenience caused" messages you always see.
so came home, and looked through all my insurance policies and i juz realized i need one with a much higher cover than $42,000.
enough to feed who, u tell me?

think i'm pretty certain i wana walk the path of a financial planner, so ppl who have no idea wat financial planning is all about,
ping me... i'll try to explain in my limited capacity for now. once i've gotten more knowledge and all, i can give u a better explanation.
so shd i call u up for a chat in the future, dun reject me ok? i wun force u to buy anything from me.
i promise. the honour of a gentleman.

if i DO end up forcing or pestering u to buy something, refer to this post and i'll leave u alone.
but as a friend, i also only want the best for u. u want ur money to grow, i also want your money to grow, coz den mine will also grow...
so u're happy coz u're $$ grow, and i'm happy coz mine's growing also ;)

okie? so dun shun me ok? i'm your friend...

2 comments:

Little Miss Snooze said...

:D
financial stuff go over my head.

splatpotato said...

haha... dat's y u'll need me... :)