Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Today's A Good Day!!

A couple of good things happened today.

firstly, i passed the CMFAS module 9 exam dis afternoon.
one down, 3 more papers to go before i get my full licence to be a financial planner.

den fairfield methodist sec sch called. they need a relief teacher for abt 2 weeks. yay!
this means i'll b getting a little income for me to buy some new clothes to overhaul my wardrobe.
cant meet clients in jeans and tees. G2000 here i come.. once i get my pay.

but it'll mean i gota spend my evenings studying for my other papers.
i do hope i pass my module 5 dis friday.

hope everyone spent their national day well.
went for fr val's thanksgiving mass in the morning den had lunch.
played mj in the afternoon with justin, steph and tmg.
lost abt $18. dang... not a good run lately.
gota try to turn my luck ard. hahaha...

oh well... gona meet up with the teacher i'll b relieving tom.
i understand i'll be teaching english. they asked me if i could teach art. i said no.
how can i teach art? i only can teach how to doodle, which even some 3-4 yo kid can do to his house walls.

bro borrowed my camera. so no foto opportunities for this week.
think ever since i started blogging, i've been looking out for interesting things to take fotos of.
looking at things ard me dat might be interesting.

oh well... i hope the school will pay me decently well... i'm hoping $12/hr minimum.
forgot to ask how much they'll be paying. i'll check w them tom.

goodnite! and sweet dreams!

No comments: