Thursday, July 14, 2005

我好想她

it's been about 3 weeks since it all happened...
i really miss her... though i got to see her on sunday during lunch with jarrod.
wouldn't get to see her if not for jarrod's lunch.

no matter how i look at her, she's an angel. ever beautiful, ever gorgeous.
no matter how i look at her, i can find no fault with her.
no matter how i look at her, she's the girl whom i want to spend my life with.
can't imagine spending it with someone else.

i've been asked what will i do if i were to lose her. my answer was "i will die."
i thought i was doing fine, kinda preparing myself for the worst case scenario.
but seeing her on sunday juz made me realize that i'm not prepared for it.
somehow, i think i will die...

upon seeing her, i juz wanted to go over and hug her and tell her that i love her.
but i know it's juz not possible rite now.

i have always believed that love is about changing for the better,
and if change is not possible, to accept him/her for who he/she is, faults and all.
of coz it's got to be tolerable faults...
dun think anyone will want to spend his/her life with a spouse-beater,
or compulsive gambler, drinker, or ________ (fill in your answer here)
dat belief still stands... and it probably will for the rest of my life...

i will want to do anything to make things work out... but it's not up to me to decide...
dear god, give me strength to go through this...

1 comment:

Little Miss Snooze said...

oh dear, what happened?
I'm so sorry about this.
Continue to seek Him in this and He knows best,ok?