Friday, July 29, 2005

The Fortune Teller Guy

Was at raffles place waiting for an appt at oub centre when dis guy came up to me.
he asked me if i wanted to have my fortunes told. i said no need and went on reading my book.
den he went on, looking at face, saying dat i have problems in love and career. which in a way is true since
i AM single and unemployed.

so he went on and said dat for abt 10 or 20 bucks, he can help me read my palm and tell me how to improve things. i was like, "wth?! go away la. i not interested." but i, being the nice guy dat i am, juz kindly said,
"不必, 谢谢." so he went away and i went up for my appt.


went home after appt and went for my 2nd pool session. was quite fun. think i'm gona enjoy diving.

2 comments:

Little Miss Snooze said...

Heheh shld have told him "no need! My future in God's hands!"

splatpotato said...

hahaha... i abit lazy to tell him so much la... was kinda irritated by his bugging liao.
was more focused on trying to da3 fa1 him in the nicest way.