Sunday, July 24, 2005

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday!!

it's TMG's 23rd birthday today...
made reservations at hard rock cafe.
kinda planned a little surprise for her...


told her only jarrod and i were having lunch w her...
but in fact, i got a couple of other frens to wait for her there as well...
guess it was a pleasant surprise.


the appetiser was good. esp the onion rings... absolutely yummy...
the bacon cheeseburger and the bbq cheeseburger were fantastic.
cant say the same for the roast beef deli sandwich tho...
the beef was juz too dry and was tough to chew...


walked her to the car after dat and she opened my present.
i had kinda spent the last 3 weeks working on a cross stitch thingy.
but i couldn't find a nice small foto frame to fit the stitch...
so i went down to this shop in clementi which does framing.
luckily they managed to frame it for me in 2 days.
but after adding the cardboard border, the thingy was so not wat i had in mind.

but she liked it anyway and i'm glad she likes it.

so went home, and lazed around. got a surprise when she called me.
she was asking me abt the birthday card i wrote her...
and we talked abit abt wat plans i have regarding the new career.
like i said, i really hope i can get the IT auditing job at KPMG.


oh well... gona be preparing my resume for a Air Accident Investigator.
hope i can be like those investigators on Air Crash Investigations showing on NGC every tue nite.

maybe some day, you'll see me on tv... :)

4 comments:

Little Miss Snooze said...

i fail misrably at cross stitching. somehow no patience.

splatpotato said...

hahaha...
guess sometimes, u need some form of motivation..

think if u decide to do one for tehpeng, maybe somehow u can do it.

my fren was knitting a scarf for her bf coz he was going amsterdam with some frens.

den she was like knitting like crazy so dat she can complete it in time b4 he leaves.

it's all in the motivation.

Little Miss Snooze said...

*shhh* I tried doing one and its still not done!
I ended up showin him the "masterpiece" and told him AT LEAST i tried!
I really got no patience!
Photo montage i can do. cross stitch? Nah!
And to think I wanted to replace the blady cross stitch the ex gf did! HYahaha.

splatpotato said...

pay me... i'll do it for you.
if i got time.
hehehe...