Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Happy Commencement

Both Bas and TMG had their commencement today.
Congrats to you both!! Officially graduated from NUS liao.

Bas's was in the morning session, TMG had hers in the afternoon.
Wonder how will mine turn out when I get my results in Sept.
Hope I get to graduate. *crosses fingers*

Thinking of another possible career path - financial planning.
Sounds pretty good. It's a skill that anyone should try to learn and manage your own finances.
And while you're at it, manage others' finances and get paid for it.

Oh well... we'll see how it goes. Teaching still looks like my first priority. But I kinda sick of waiting for schools to call me when they need me. Gave a call to SCGS to check but no vacancy, emailed Cat High and they replied that they too have no vacancy.

Went swimming this morning with Jarrod. Swam 7 laps. Did a bit of tanning...
Now I'm kind of a little red all over. Guess it'll clear up by tom morning.
Lost a little weight... about 3 kg. YAY!!
Guess it's a combination of exercise and not having lunch coz I'm too lazy to go out to buy.
Ultimately, what's important is that I lost weight. Hope I don't put everything back on.
Gona watch my diet a bit now.

Bought some books to read - War of the Worlds, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and Secrets of Angels and Demons.

You're probably thinking, "Oh, he's reading them now coz he watched the movies."
And guess what? You kind of correct. Coz I didn't manage to catch HGG the movie.
Though I think I read the book before. Couldn't find it, so I bought a copy to read.
Bought WotW coz wanted to see how the book was like, since the movie totally sucked at the end and there were quite a bit of unexplained stuff. Guess I'm hoping to find the answers to the questions that I have.

Secrets is one of those 'Breaking the DaVinci Code' kind of books. But this one aims to distinguish fact and fiction for Dan Brown's Angels & Demons, which in my opinion, is a pretty good book, though not as good as The DaVinci Code.

So yeah... kind of leading a bummer's life right now...
So wish I have a job now... kinda bored of the bumming lifestyle liao.
But with no degree, how to go do teaching?

Oh well... guess I 'll have to live each day as it comes.
Take care, and I'll see you again.

No comments: