Sunday, July 10, 2005

Compressed posts.. hehe

Thursday, 7/7, Day of the London Bombing

Saw the news about the bombing in London.
Very sad that there are people who are so blinded by their ideals that life seem to hold no meaning for them.
I'm glad the Britons are suc resilient people. Felt really heartened to read about the Londoners determined to go about their lives in their usual manner, not willing to back down and concede to the terrorists.

So guess it's Terrorists 0 - 1 Londoners.

On to something less saddening...

Went to a few schools to register myself with them as a relief teacher.
Went back to my alma mater, Catholic High. The school has changed quite a bit in terms of layout.
They've expanded quite a bit... more classrooms, so equals to more students.
A couple of staircases were built as well...

Met up with one of my maths teachers, Mdm Ng. Amazing, she could still remember me!!
Apparently I was her second batch of students from Cat High. Either that or I was her second batch of students. Guess it's not THAT important.

Spoke a bit about how I've been, how I planning to go into the teaching career and wanting to relief teach to gain some experience, and also bitched a bit about the very protective parents of today.
The very parents I hope to scold, lecture, and dish out corporal punishment to, so that they will see that 'little angel' at home is actually a tyrant in school... hehehe... *keeps fingers crossed*

Friday, 8/7, Day I did Nothing at Home

Did nothing at home I think. I'm not sure coz I can't seem to remember what I did. So since I don't remember doing anything, I must have done nothing... Hahahaha...

Met up with a now ex-colleague from the squadron. Was planning to go Wala wala to check out EIC, which according to my friends, is very good. But by the time I arrived, it was pretty packed. Didn't go in coz not sure if Bro Billy wanted to go up. So I waited... by the time he came, it was even more crowded, with an even longer queue at the stairs.

So we figured, we'll just sit at the bar, order a pint of Hoegaarden each, drink and talk cock. Think I need to dirnk a little more often... After one pint of hoegaarden, which in my opinion is a good, smooth beer, I was flushed and kinda feeling that 'alcohol has kicked in' feeling. I won't say I was high coz I wasn't, neither was I drunk... guess it's the first stages of alcohol reaction by the body.. Oh well, who cares ?!

Went to Swensen's after the pint, coz Billy was hungry. Silly Billy (hehe.. had to do that) didn't have dinner though he said that he'll be having it before he met up with me.

So had some food, then went home. Guess things didn't quite work out the way I had hoped, but it's alrite...

Saturday, 9/7, Sports Day

Went swimming in the morning. Planning to get started on a exercise regime, so swimming is my current choice at the moment. Gona swim every Sat no matter what. "I must, I must, I must reduce my bust waist."
Played mahjong later in the evening... won $75. biggest win so far in a single outing...
Unfortunately of the $75, $50 was lost by my bro and he needs to pay me back in instalments...
@#$!^&%$*& brother...

But got no choice, bro mah... I so nice rite? :D

Sunday,10/7, Still Sports Day...

Jarrod's back from UK. His hair is so long liao lor... Almost couldn't recognise him...
Went for lunch and 'swam' some more...

Won about $14 today... what a contrast !!
But let's not be greedy... at least I still won $$.
Hope my winning ways will continue.

Also helped Amelia with her Physics today...
Managed to help her understand electromagnetic induction and electromagnetism.
Shows I got the calibre to teach...
The schools better call me soon... like tomorrow... :)

No comments: